Estate Auction. Home and Contents. Held at 1708 Gary Ave, Leeds, AL 35094. June 30, 2018 at 10am. Doors open at 8am. Heritage Realty & Auction Co Inc, 6877 Gadsden Hwy, Trussville, AL 35173. Phone: 800.445.4608
- Auction: Saturday, June 30th at 10am
- Inspection: Auction Day from 8am.
- Selling Onsite at 1708 Gary Ave, Leeds, AL 35094
- LIVE Auction featuring a LIVE Auctioneer. Open to the Public.
- Can't be at the Auction? Download the Absentee Bid Form to place your bid on any item! Email or fax it back to us by 5pm (cst) Friday June 29th.
Home Sells First!
Click any photo to enlarge and open slideshow. Full resolution may take a few seconds.
HERE'S SOME OF WHAT Else WILL BE IN THE AUCTION!
Click Map Point for Directions to Auction Site
1708 Gary Ave, Leeds, AL 35094
Terms and Conditions
- The terms of sale are non-negotiable. Registering to bid either live, online or absentee signifies your acceptance of the terms.
- Inspection: Auction Day starting at 8am (cst).
- General: "AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS". Full Payment due at end of auction. Sales tax collected on contents (10% Leeds) - dealers bring your resale #..
- Removal: Buyers are responsible for removal of purchases from auction site. Buyers must provide their own moving equipment and personnel. Buyers must remove all no later than Auction Day Saturday June 30th at 2pm (cst) or the items will be considered abandoned and may be resold with no notice or credit given to you. You must present a printed copy of your PAID receipt to pick up items. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXTENSIONS.
- Buyer's Premium: For all bidders, a 10% buyer’s premium will be added to all lots. An additional 3% convenience fee will be added for use of a credit card.
- Forms of Payment: (A) Cash, Certified Funds, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express all due in full on Auction Day. Bidder waives their right to initiate a charge-back on his credit card for any reason. (B) Wire Transfer - not accepted for this auction. (C) Personal/Company Checks ONLY with a verifiable Bank Letter of Guarantee. Letter must contain wording that your bank will “guarantee payment” of your check. This is not the same as a letter of available funds or of good standing. We will need to receive the letter during banking hours, when we can verify it through a publicly published number or your items will be held until the letter can be verified. If you cannot meets these requirements, please choose another form of payment. Sample Guarantee Letter (NOT same as letter of available funds or of good standing): As a customer of our bank, we will guarantee payment of (insert customer name here)'s checks drawn on account #_____ not to exceed the aggregate amount of $_____ for purchases at the auction of Heritage Realty & Auction Co Inc on June 30, 2018.
- Online Bidding: No Online Bidding offered for this Auction.
- Shipping: Is NOT available for this auction. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.
- Additional Real Estate Specific Terms: Offered 'AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS'. 10% down on Auction Day, balance due at closing within 30 days following Seller approval, not subject to financing. Seller to pay for deed preparation, prorated taxes, 1/2 of owner's title policy and auction fees at closing. Buyer to pay all other closing costs. No Buyer's Premium on real estate. Down payment for real estate may be Cash, Certified Funds, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Personal/Company Checks (for REAL ESTATE ONLY, do not require a Bank Letter of Guarantee). A 3% nonrefundable convenience fee will be charged for use of Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AmEx. Subject to prior sale without further notice. Heritage and all its licensees are representing the Seller exclusively. Click here for Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure.
- Absentee and Fax Bid Packages: Download the Absentee Bid Form now! Email or fax it back to us by 5pm (cst) Friday June 29th or drop it off at the Auction to get your absentee bid in!
- Disclosures/Disclaimers: Selling agent only. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Announcements made at Auction supersede all printed material. Auctioneer reserves the right to group, reduce, add to or delete lots. All decisions by Auctioneer are final.
- For Additional Information: Call 205.661.0600 or 800.445.4608, fax 205.661.0800, or email us.
- Principle Auctioneer: David Farmer CAI 793. Click for other applicable license details.