1st Quarter Bankruptcy, Bank Owned, Consignment & Estate Auction featuring Vehicles, 1954 Jeep, 1958 MG Roadster, Commercial Van, Camper Trailer, Cargo Trailer, Tools, Estate Furniture, Jewelry, Knives, Firearms, Reloading Supplies! March 10, 2018 at 10am. gates open at 8am. Heritage Realty & Auction Co Inc, 6877 Gadsden Hwy, Trussville, AL 35173. Phone: 800.445.4608
BANKRUPTCY, BANK OWNED, ESTATE & CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
- Auction: Saturday, March 10th at 10am
- Inspection: Friday March 9th from 9am-5pm & Auction Day from 8am. Firearms only available for inspection on Auction Day.
- Selling Onsite at Heritage's Liquidation Center, 6877 Gadsden Hwy, Trussville, AL 35173
- LIVE Auction featuring a LIVE Auctioneer. Open to the Public.
- Can't be at the Auction? Bid Live Online!
- Can't Bid Online? Download the Absentee Bid Form to place your bid on any item! Email it back to us by 8am Auction Day or fax it back to us by 5pm (cst) Friday, March 9th.
HERE'S SOME OF WHAT WILL BE IN THE AUCTION!
Click Map Point for Directions
Terms and Conditions
- The terms of sale are non-negotiable. Registering to bid either live, online or absentee signifies your acceptance of the terms.
- Inspection: Friday March 9th from 9am-5pm & Auction Day starting at 8am (cst). Firearms are only available for inspection on Auction Day.
- General: "AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS". Full Payment due at end of auction. Sales tax collected (2.75% on vehicles/trailers/motorcycles/heavy equipment, 6% on everything else) - dealers bring your resale #. Items that Heritage ships out of Alabama are not taxed in Alabama.
- Removal: Buyers are responsible for removal of purchases from auction site. Forklift operator is available to assist in loading large items, otherwise Buyers must provide their own moving equipment and personnel. Buyers must remove all no later than Tuesday March 13th at 4pm (cst) or they will incur $100 storage per invoice per day. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS! All items left 10 days past this deadline are considered abandoned and will be resold with no notice or credit given to you. You must present a printed copy of your PAID receipt to pick up items.
- IN PERSON Buyer's Premium: For all IN PERSON ONSITE bidders, a 10% buyer’s premium will be added to all items. An additional 3% convenience fee will be added for use of a credit card.
- ONLINE Buyer's Premium: For all ONLINE bidders, a 18% internet premium will be added to all items, with a 3% discount for cash, wired or certified funds only. It is assumed that most internet bidders will be using their credit/debit card on file.
- Forms of Payment: (A) Cash, Certified Funds, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express all due in full on Auction Day. Bidder waives their right to initiate a charge-back on his credit card for any reason. In the event of large internet credit purchases, Heritage may require copies of the Bidder's drivers license and credit card. (B) Wire Transfer must be initiated by Monday close of business. Your intent to pay by wire MUST be disclosed on Auction Day. Wire instructions provided upon request. Items held until wire is confirmed. (C) Personal/Company Checks ONLY with a verifiable Bank Letter of Guarantee. Letter must contain wording that your bank will “guarantee payment” of your check. This is not the same as a letter of available funds or of good standing. We will need to receive the letter during banking hours, when we can verify it through a publicly published number or your items will be held until the letter can be verified. If you cannot meets these requirements, please choose another form of payment. Sample Guarantee Letter (NOT same as letter of available funds or of good standing): As a customer of our bank, we will guarantee payment of (insert customer name here)'s checks drawn on account #_____ not to exceed the aggregate amount of $_____ for purchases at the auction of Heritage Realty & Auction Co Inc on March 10, 2018. (D) Additional Payment notes for ONLINE bidders - if payment has not been received by 4pm (cst) Monday March 12th, your credit card on file will be charged. (E) NO PAYPAL for firearms, ammo, or knives/blades under any circumstances.
- Titled Vehicles: There is a $25 Doc Fee for all titled vehicles/trailers/motorcycles/etc.
- Jewelry: Shipping is available on jewelry items at USPS published rates of $7.20 Priority Mail (small box) plus insurance at the USPS published rates. We will combine jewelry shipping whenever possible.
- Firearms: Buyers are responsible for knowing the rules and regulations of the state in which they live pertaining to the ownership of firearms. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! If a firearm is purchased and the background check is deny (AL residents only) or the firearm cannot be shipped to the buyer's state, the buyer is still responsible for payment of said firearm and the firearm will be sold at our next scheduled firearms auction and under normal contract. Descriptions are based on the visual appearance of the item. We have made no examination of any internal mechanical workings or firing mechanisms or a thourough external inspection. You should have your firearms inspected and serviced by a qualified gunsmith. All firearms must be picked up up in person (available only to AL residents) or shipped to the FFL Licensee of the buyer’s choice. All shipping and insurance will be charged to the buyer and is calculated as the actual cost of shipping plus insurance at the USPS published rates + $5 handling fee (per box). No shipping quotes are given prior to the auction. Whenever reasonably possible, we will combine shipping and use the most economical shipping method. It is also possible to use your shipper account if desired. No firearm will be shipped until a signed copy of the FFL license is emailed or faxed to Heritage Realty & Auction Co Inc. The email to use is firstname.lastname@example.org and the fax number is 205.661.0800. Any cost of transfer charged by the buyer’s FFL licensee will be the responsibility of the buyer. Most handguns will fit into a USPS Medium or Large flat rate box. On request, long guns may be partially disassembled in order to reduce their overall length thus lowering their shipping costs. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHEN PURCHASING AMMUNITION THAT IT IS HEAVY AND THAT THE SHIPPING & HANDLING MAY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE. WE CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO ALASKA OR HAWAII. Ammo must ship by Ground.
- Online Bidding: Hosted by ProxiBid. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL AUCTION DAY TO SIGN UP FOR ONLINE BIDDING. Sometimes acceptance can take a few hours depending on the Auction requirements. THERE WILL NOT BE ANYONE AVAILABLE AT HERITAGE BY PHONE OR EMAIL ON AUCTION DAY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. Please call 800.445.4608 or email us with any questions prior to Auction Day.
- Shipping: Is available on most small items that can be shipped by USPS or FedEx Ground. No shipping quotes are given prior to the auction. Shipping will be at the carrier's published rates plus insurance plus a handling fee of $5 per box. Whenever reasonably possible, we will combine shipping and use the most economical shipping method. It is also possible to use your shipper account if desired. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHEN PURCHASING TOOLS THAT THEY ARE OFTEN HEAVY AND THAT THE SHIPPING & HANDLING MAY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE. No shipping offered by Heritage for any items which are required to be shipped by freight or private carrier. If you wish to directly arrange for your own shipping on these type items, we will be glad to coordinate with your shipper.
- Absentee and Fax Bid Packages: Download the Absentee Bid Form now! Email or fax it back to us by 5pm (cst) Friday, March 9, 2018 or drop it off at the Auction to get your absentee bid in!
- Disclosures/Disclaimers: Includes bankruptcy cases # 17-12308, 17-12178, et al. Selling agent only. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Announcements made at Auction supersede all printed material. Auctioneer reserves the right to group, reduce, add to or delete lots. All decisions by Auctioneer are final.
- For Additional Information: Call 205.661.0600 or 800.445.4608, fax 205.661.0800, or email us.
- Principle Auctioneer: David Farmer CAI 793. Click for other applicable license details.