Public Auction. July 29, 2017 at 10am, doors open at 8am. All real estate and items sell from 4200 Curry Station Rd, Munford, AL 36268. Heritage Realty & Auction Co Inc, DFarmer#793. Phone: 800.445.4608
- Auction: Saturday, July 29th at 10am
- Inspection/Open House: Saturday, July 22nd, 11am-3pm, and Auction Day from 8am.
- All real estate and items sell from 4200 Curry Station Rd, Munford, AL 36268.
- LIVE Auction featuring a LIVE Auctioneer. Open to the Public.
- Can't be at the Auction? Bid Live Online!
- Can't Bid Online? Download the Absentee Bid Form to place your bid on any item! Email it back to us by 8am Auction Day or fax it back to us by 5pm (cst) Friday, July 28th.
Click Map Point for Directions to Sale Site
Terms and Conditions
- The terms of sale are non-negotiable. Registering to bid either live, online or absentee signifies your acceptance of the terms.
- Inspection/Open House: Saturday July 22nd, 11am-3pm, and Auction Day starting at 8am (cst).
- General: 'AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS'. Full Payment due at end of auction. Alabama State, Talladega County, Lincoln City Police Jurisdiction sales tax collected (3.375% on vehicles/trailers/backhoe/farm equipment, 8.5% on everything else) - dealers bring your resale #. Items that Heritage ships out of Alabama are not taxed in Alabama.
- Removal: Buyers are responsible for removal of purchases from auction site by appointment only. If you did not purchase one of the loading type items, it will not be available to assist in loading. Buyers must provide their own moving equipment and personnel. Buyers must remove all no later than Tuesday August 1st at 4pm (cst) - extended checkout available ONLY for the mobile home. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS! All items left past this deadline are considered abandoned with no notice of disposal or credit given to you. You must present a printed copy of your PAID receipt to pick up items.
- Forms of Payment: (A) Cash, Certified Funds, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express all due in full on Auction Day. Bidder waives their right to initiate a charge-back on his credit card for any reason. (B) Wire Transfer must be received by Heritage no later than Monday July 31st, 5pm (cst). Your intent to pay by wire MUST be disclosed on Auction Day. Wire instructions provided upon request. Items held until wire is confirmed. (C) Personal/Company Checks ONLY with a verifiable Bank Letter of Guarantee. Letter must contain wording that your bank will ''guarantee payment'' of your check. This is not the same as a letter of available funds or of good standing. We will need to receive the letter during banking hours, when we can verify it through a publicly published number or your items will be held until the letter can be verified on Monday July 31st. If you cannot meets these requirements, please choose another form of payment. Sample Guarantee Letter (NOT same as letter of available funds or of good standing): As a customer of our bank, we will guarantee payment of (insert customer name here)'s checks drawn on account #_____ not to exceed the aggregate amount of $_____ for purchases at the auction of Heritage Realty & Auction Co Inc on July 29, 2017. (D) Additional Payment notes for ONLINE bidders - if payment has not been received by Monday July 31st, 5pm (cst), your credit card on file will be charged.
- IN PERSON Buyer's Premium: For all IN PERSON ONSITE bidders, a 10% buyer's premium will be added to all items. An additional 3% convenience fee will be added for use of a credit card.
- ONLINE Buyer's Premium: For all ONLINE bidders, a 16% internet premium will be added to all items, with a 3% discount for cash, certified funds, or wires only. It is assumed that most internet bidders will be using their credit/debit card on file.
- Titled Vehicles: There is a $25 Doc Fee for all titled vehicles.
- Jewelry: Shipping is available on jewelry items at USPS published rates of $7.15 Priority Mail (small box) plus insurance at the USPS published rates. We will combine jewelry shipping whenever possible.
- Firearms: Buyers are responsible for knowing the rules and regulations of the state in which they live pertaining to the ownership of firearms. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! If a firearm is purchased and the background check is deny (AL residents only) or the firearm cannot be shipped to the buyer's state, the buyer is still responsible for payment of said firearm and the firearm will be sold at our next scheduled firearms auction and under normal contract. Descriptions and condition reports are based on a visual inspection of the item. We have made no examination of any internal mechanical workings or firing mechanisms. You should have your firearms inspected and serviced by a qualified gunsmith. All firearms must be pickup up in person (available only to AL residents) or shipped to the FFL Licensee of the buyer’s choice. All shipping and insurance will be charged to the buyer and is calculated as the actual cost of shipping plus insurance at the USPS published rates + $5 handling fee (per box). No firearm will be shipped until a signed copy of the FFL license is emailed or faxed to Heritage Realty & Auction Co Inc. The email to use is firstname.lastname@example.org and the fax number is 205.661.0800. Any cost of transfer charged by the buyer’s FFL licensee will be the responsibility of the buyer. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHEN PURCHASING AMMUNITION THAT IT IS HEAVY AND THAT THE SHIPPING & HANDLING MAY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE. Shipping will be made through USPS when acceptable.
- Shipping: Is available on most small items that can be shipped by USPS or FedEx Ground. No shipping quotes are given prior to the auction. Shipping will be at the carrier's published rates plus insurance plus a handling fee of $5 per box. Whenever reasonably possible, we will combine shipping and use the most economical shipping method. It is also possible to use your shipper account if desired. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHEN PURCHASING TOOLS THAT THEY ARE OFTEN HEAVY AND THAT THE SHIPPING & HANDLING MAY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE. No shipping offered by Heritage for any items which are required to be shipped by freight or private carrier. If you wish to directly arrange for your own shipping on these type items, we will be glad to coordinate with your shipper.
- Online Bidding: Hosted by www.ProxiBid.com. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL AUCTION DAY TO SIGN UP FOR ONLINE BIDDING. Sometimes acceptance can take a few hours depending on the Auction requirements. THERE WILL NOT BE ANYONE AVAILABLE AT HERITAGE BY PHONE OR EMAIL ON AUCTION DAY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. Please call 800.445.4608 or email info@HeritageSales.com with any questions prior to Auction Day.
- Absentee and Fax Bid Packages: Download the Absentee Bid Form now! Email it back to us by 8am Auction Day or fax it back to us by 5pm (cst) Friday, July 28th.
- Disclosures/Disclaimers: Selling agent only. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Announcements made at Auction supersede all printed material. Auctioneer reserves the right to group, reduce, add to or delete lots. All decisions by Auctioneer are final.
- Additional Real Estate Specific Terms: Offered 'AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS'. For all IN PERSON ONSITE real estate bidders, 10% down is due on Auction Day. For all ONLINE bidders, 10% down must be received by Heritage no later than Monday, Jult 31st at 5pm (cst). Down payment for real estate may be Cash, Certified Funds, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Personal/Company Checks (for REAL ESTATE ONLY, do not require a Bank Letter of Guarantee). A 3% nonrefundable convenience fee will be charged for use of Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AmEx. Balance is due at closing within 45 days following Seller approval, not subject to financing or inspection (note that any Buyer required inspections must be completed prior to the Auction). Seller to pay for deed preparation, prorated taxes, owner's title policy and auction fees at closing. Buyer to pay all other closing costs. For all IN PERSON ONSITE real estate bidders, a 0% buyer's premium will be added to all properties. For all ONLINE bidders, a 1% internet premium will be added to all properties. Heritage and all its licensees are representing the Seller exclusively. Click here for Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure.
- Tracts and Whole: In the event that any real estate properties are offered in Tracts and as a Whole, first the individual Tracts will be offered. Secondly, the resulting high bids are added together with an additional 5% in order to reach the bid amount required to open the bidding for the Whole. For example, Tract A receives a high bid of $100,000 and Tract B receives a high bid of $250,000. A bid of $367,500 ($100,000 + $250,000 + $17,500 [5 percent increase]) would be required to open up bidding on the Whole.
- For Additional Information: Call 205.661.0600 or 800.445.4608, fax 205.661.0800, or email us.
- Principle Auctioneers: David Farmer CAI 793. Click for other applicable license details.